When it comes to skin care routine, organic moisturizer forms an integral part. A moisturizer brings the necessary hydration to your skin and helps it stays healthy. Here are a few things that you must look into while buying a natural moisturizer.
- The moisturizer must contain hydrating and nourishing elements such as fatty acids and antioxidants.
- See the list of ingredients, no toxic constituents must be present.
- The moisturizer for dry skin must be able to pull in moisture from the air into the skin or lock in the skin moisture.
- It must be suitable for your skin types – whether you have a dry or oily skin, choose one that you will be able to use.
- Must contain organic ingredients that retain their healing power.
The next question that must be doing rounds in your mind might be, “Why is it important to use a moisturizer at all?” The answer is quite simple. Moisturizing your skin is an imperative step to maintain a healthy, glowing and youthful skin. Natural skincare products are known to keep the skin hydrated for long. Every time you wash your face with soap, you strip it off its natural oils, and this is when a moisturizer can replenish the hydration and leave it smooth, supple and soft.
What Are The Options Available?
When searching for a moisturizer for your face, you may come across a variety of options. These include:
Know Your Skin Type?
Before picking up a moisturizer, it is important to get familiar with your skin type. To know more, look at your skin at the end of the day – does it look dry, oily or does it look perfectly fine?
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Combination Skin
Top 5 Best Ingredients
When choosing a moisturizer, look for the first five ingredients. This is because the first five ingredients makes the bulk of a moisturizer. The best ingredients of a moisturizer include:
- Shea Butter
- Organic Aloe Vera
- Essential Oils
- Olive oil/Coconut oil
- Cocoa butter
So don’t hold back, give yourself a fresh start if you like organic skin care. While you may get confused while picking up the best skin care products, knowing your skin type, reading the ingredients list, and narrowing down your options will help you make an informed decision.